PokéMesh 4.4 – Release and informations
Hello folks! Another great update of PokéMesh is about to see the lights during the upcoming morning. We are keep working on our patches to prevent flags on your dummies and with this update we are going to make another step forward into it.
Here are some of the major changes that you will face in the new 4.4:
- Dummies account, at the very first login, will now receive a randomized avatar and nickname, and will also automatically catch the first Pokémon. You can verify this by logging in into the official game with your dummies. We have all the reason to think, that an account without all these things configured, is potentially flaggable.
- Fixed a major bug that was affecting the scan time. (Some of you reported this bug together with a possible gyms and pokéstops turned on/off. We are speaking about the same bug, but it didn’t really have nothing to do with gyms nor pokéstops).
- Added ability to disable the timers on top of the Pokémon (For low end memory device this option will be a cherry).
- As usual, improved all the translations (Special thanks to our big translation team).
- There are many other little patches and bugfixes here and there that won’t be a good idea to list since that they may generate too much questions, sorry guys.
I also put inside an initial support for Wearable devices. I really wished to have the chance to test it with some wearable owner on our discord channel before the release, however, none of you came to me and so, I think you could expect this on the next release!
Happy hunting trainers!